- Blog (recent articles)
- Ask a question
- HC elsewhere
Currently viewing the tag: "Dictionariy"
Continue Reading →
Studying languages, questions crop up all the time. What’s the difference between X and y? Why is sentence Z written in this way? In this article, I argue that how we handle these kinds of problems is dependent on what resources we have available (teachers, friends, etc.), but regardless of that, what matters most is how we choose to use the resources we have at our disposal. If we aren’t careful, we might end up wasting them or even losing them entirely.
Table of ContentsWelcome!
Attitude and mentality
Organising and planning
Key study hacks
Learning in class
Learning outside class
Immersion and integration
Science and research
A chronological list of all posts
An alphabetical list of all tags
About Hacking Chinese
- george on Review: The Geography of Thought: How East Asians and Westerners Think Differently… And Why
- Furio on Review: The Geography of Thought: How East Asians and Westerners Think Differently… And Why
- John Oliver B. Monghit on Goals and motivation, part 1 – Introduction
- Jason Cullen on Review: The Geography of Thought: How East Asians and Westerners Think Differently… And Why
- 6 december 2013 « VÄRLDENS FOLKRIKASTE LAND on Review: The Geography of Thought: How East Asians and Westerners Think Differently… And Why
Twitter activityMy Tweets
Article tagsAnki Attitude Being corrected Benchmarking Challenge Character components Characters Culture Dialogue Diversified learning Efficiency Friends Goals Grammar Handwriting HSK Immersion Language exchange Leeches Listening strategies Micro goals Mistakes Mnemonics Motivation Music Native speakers passive listening Planning Pronunciation Radicals Reading aloud Reading speed Sensible character learning Short-term goals Skritter Software Spaced repetition software SRS Taiwan Teachers Tones Toolkit Vocabulary Words Zhongwen.com