- Blog (recent articles)
- Ask a question
- HC elsewhere
Currently viewing the tag: "Manhua"
Continue Reading →
This article is a guide to reading comics in Chinese, suitable for beginners as well as those who already have some experience. Reading comics is an excellent way of attacking the Great Wall of Chinese (the daunting effect of seeing a whole page of text and not knowing what to do). It’s also fun, which is arguably the most important thing.
Table of ContentsWelcome!
Attitude and mentality
Organising and planning
Key study hacks
Learning in class
Learning outside class
Immersion and integration
Science and research
A chronological list of all posts
An alphabetical list of all tags
About Hacking Chinese
- 6 december 2013 « VÄRLDENS FOLKRIKASTE LAND on Review: The Geography of Thought: How East Asians and Westerners Think Differently… And Why
- Olle Linge on Review: The Geography of Thought: How East Asians and Westerners Think Differently… And Why
- Harland on Review: The Geography of Thought: How East Asians and Westerners Think Differently… And Why
- Review: The Geography of Thought: How East Asians and Westerners Think Differently… And Why | Hacking Chinese - 揭密中文 on A guide to Pinyin traps and pitfalls
- Olle Linge on Tones are more important than you think
Twitter activityMy Tweets
Article tagsAnki Attitude Being corrected Benchmarking Challenge Character components Characters Culture Dialogue Diversified learning Efficiency Friends Goals Grammar Handwriting HSK Immersion Language exchange Leeches Listening strategies Micro goals Mistakes Mnemonics Motivation Music Native speakers passive listening Planning Pronunciation Radicals Reading aloud Reading speed Sensible character learning Short-term goals Skritter Software Spaced repetition software SRS Taiwan Teachers Tones Toolkit Vocabulary Words Zhongwen.com